This is my first ever book tag! Thanks so much to Emily @ Frappes and Fiction for nominating me for this tag!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three facts about me:
- I am a teen blogger currently living in Texas.
- I am a theatre nerd! I’ve been performing in musicals for about ten years!
- I have two dogs, both pit bull mixes who are the sweetest and cutest dogs ever (as you can see I have a fairly biased opinion, but anyways…)
And now onto the questions….
Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book genre?
I love to read! It’s one of my favorite pastimes. My favorite book genre is probably YA contemporary or fantasy, but I read all sorts of stuff.
How much time do you put into your blog?
I used to barely put any time into my blog (and my reviews and stats reflected it), but over the past couple of months, I have been putting a lot more time and effort into it. I would say that I probably spend one to two hours a day blogging, but that includes planning, drafting, editing, and interacting with other blogs.
What is your favorite hobby (besides blogging or reading)?
My favorite hobby besides blogging or reading is probably playing music. I play bass and a little piano and they really help me get my stress out.
How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for about two years, but again, I have only really put a lot of effort into my content and into interacting with the blogging community since a few months ago.
If you could go back in time to one year ago, what advice would you give yourself?
I would tell myself to spend more time with my friends! I haven’t been able to see anyone in quarantine/social distancing, and video chatting or texting isn’t the same as actually interacting with a person. I would definitely tell myself not to take my ability to be with my friends for granted!
(Note: I tried to get people who I thought hadn’t done it before, but if I accidently nominated you again, I’m sorry!)
- Purely Olivia
- Caitlin Althea
- Sara @ Words With Wings
- Ash @ Starlight Strands
- Chloe @ Marshmallow Pudding
- Annie @ Blossoms and Bullet Journals
- Tiffany @ String of Pages
- Taasia @ Librae Paints Pages
- Lais @ The Bookish Skies
- Linda @ Flourish Reader
- Aria @ Book Nook Bits
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are your favorite and least favorite things about the blogging community?
- How do you get inspired to write posts (discussions, reviews, etc.)?
- How much time per day do you spend reading?
- What is your top blogging goal?
My Best Posts (in no particular order):
- How to Get Rid of Books
- How to Read More Books
- How To Get Back Into Reading
- It’s Okay to Not Read Books Right Now!
- The Henna Wars Review
Again, thank you so much for nominating me, Emily! This award was really fun to do! I’m excited to see everyone’s responses!